Challenge Cup Semi Final

Fubar

rolf said:
our lads got tanked up twice in the duty free

shame.
godamn..........i missed all that duty free everytime i flew home!!!!!!!!!!!

also gutted i didnt get my passport stamped either :shock:

............................ah well...perhaps i can get it stamped going to Edinburgh :roll:

i take it all back.....you were right, tonight proved it all. we were in the airport since 7 this morning, and with various flight cancelations and delays we must ahve been on the road for almost 13 hours. and yes we lost the game so i guess that proves the point :oops:

rolf

[/quote]also gutted i didnt get my passport stamped either :shock:

............................ah well...perhaps i can get it stamped going to Edinburgh :roll:[/quote]

No need old chum, just cross the severn bridge and have it stamped there in Aust services. You have to go over the old one though as I believe the new one works on euros........uuuuuurgh

Finny

Jacko said:
i take it all back.....you were right, tonight proved it all. we were in the airport since 7 this morning, and with various flight cancelations and delays we must ahve been on the road for almost 13 hours. and yes we lost the game so i guess that proves the point :oops:
That's not the point. Do you think if you travelled back today and played a game tonight you would win?

It's not one lot of travelling that makes the distance. It's doing it two days in a row.

osh

Finny said:
Jacko said:
That's not the point. Do you think if you travelled back today and played a game tonight you would win?

It's not one lot of travelling that makes the distance. It's doing it two days in a row.

Straws, grasping Finny.

manchester pheonix complained abut the exact opposite thing last year in the cup finals having to travel to belfast after playing the night before in manchester, so you have to believe the old saying, you cant please all of the people all of the time.