CHL Tickets

ASHIPP

Astonishing seeing the comments from some Steelers fans hoping to see us humiliated in the CHL. Way back when they started up I hoped they'd mature as a club and a fan base, but it never seemed to happen.
Didums to them. What a sensitive bunch of babies they are! Touch of sour grapes that Devils qualified for this competition last year because they were top of the Elite League....and the Steelers were marginally second?

No one said the CHL is going to be easy. Even Todd has intimated its going to be a mammoth task. Our Club is not about to throw in the towel. The team are professional hockey players, they will give it everything. At the very least, a great and additional experience for the younger guys.

Jonesy83

Just had a response from Lausanne ticket office:

Me: Hi there, i just booked 2 Adult tickets for the CHL game against the Cardiff Devils but when i completed the purchase there was nowhere to book the seats i wanted, are the seats automatically allocated as i don't have a seat, row number on my tickets.

Lausanne: Good afternoon, Thanks for your message. The sector Visitor is standing. We will stay at your disposition for any others questions.

Me: Thank you for reply, is there any seating available at all for visitors? Many thanks

Lausanne: No sorry, there is only standing tickets. Thank you and best regards. Marion Gallay - Ticketing Coordinator

BUGGER!

Just seen pics of away supporters section.......it's a standing plexi cage!

View attachment 1492
I emailed the devils this week asking to change my seats for the up coming CHL games due the fact season tickets seats haven’t been sold and was literally told NO the terms and conditions are no refunds and no exchanges….was a pretty crap response for a simple task imo but hey ho.

Last edited:

Devil94

Out of all the teams in our CHL group we've had the least ideal preparations and time together.
Lausanne and Mannheim have had 2 friendlies before first competitive games and Lukko have had 1.
So we will be starting our season on the back foot.
Lausanne have actually played 6 pre season games so far this year, and Mannheim have played 4. Including a game against each other where Mannheim won 3-1.

Devil94

They travelled this morning, private jet direct to Cardiff. Then they fly direct to Helsinki for their game on Saturday. Can't imagine that's an option for us unfortunately!

august04 2.0

Anyone know how much we’ve roughly sold for Thursday and Saturday? I noticed a few people saying that ticket sales weren’t great.
They look a lot better than they did on the weekend. If 2,800 is the number for Thursday, that's pretty good - might even be our best attendance for a CHL game?

Kevlar68

Talk about being thorough, Lausanne away game, the club have contacted me and need proof of double vaccination on the door, no proof, no entry.
Good to see they are being strict with entry.

Last edited:

Wannabe2

Only 1 sleep folks, will we sleep that’s the question. May have to count hockey players to drop off, should be out like a light after counting 2 Steelers players.