Devils Vs Blaze Challenge Match 28th August - Chat Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sliput

Re: Devils Vs Blaze Challenge Match 28th Sept - Chat Thread

Wannabe2 said:
We should batter them from the get go, we owe Thomson and his team big time from the disgusting way they targeted our Brits with there goon players at theres, Tonight should be pay-back night, and send a message to them that they mess with us at there peril. Would love to see Sawyer batter Smith, and Brad put Cruickshank away.
HAPPY HOCKEY DAYS.
Well, i certainly dont want to see our players fighting !!!!! I would rather see the guys using this game as a chance to start sorting out who plays with who better and the team getting used to each other rather than settling old scores, there is plenty of time to do that. Mind you i would rather come away with a win than saying ''We lost the game but XXX got his ass kicked''......gets boring !!

voth26

can any one tell me if mnl running tonight if so where's link looked and cant find one!!! thanks in advance

zoesdevil

i know its only been 20 minutes of play!! :lol: wots he done to get divided opinions, he had a fight or roughed it up a yet?

wildthing74

3 nil down.Another defensive error :evil:.Finnerty destroyed Carlson which was nice.Everybody going after Brad and Hicks usual garbage.

Some disgusting play by Devils. there losing 3-0 so there gooning it up.
Voth just smashed into Jaeger for no reason.

Fights:

Birbraer v Soderstrom - Birbraer won, now in the box for 2 + 10

Finnerty v Carlson - Finnerty won, now in the box for 2 + 10

zoesdevil

im not condoning it but seems like we r giving blaze a bit of there own medicine after wot they did to us up there rink last season!!

wildthing74

No sympathy for Blaze after last year.Now 4 nil after 2.Hope we can get going in the 3rd.Means nothing over the season but don't want any new fans giving up after 1 game.

wildthing74 said:
No sympathy for Blaze after last year.Now 4 nil after 2.Hope we can get going in the 3rd.Means nothing over the season but don't want any new fans giving up after 1 game.
Different squad last season! what did Jaeger do to deserve Voths attack.

A season too far for Voth? Cost us the first goal with a stupid pen, then another stupid hit got him a 2+10.

Max fought after Pelle (I think) got hit, hopefully we'll keep sticking up for him as he's tiny! Didn't see what started the Finnerty fight.

Lyle's looking shaky and the defense hasn't gelled yet, but after a few training sessions it's to be expected!

Doesn't look too good at the moment. Our defence is like a sieve. Our forwards can't keep posession and have done nothing to seriously trouble Jaeger so far. Hicks is being his usual muppet self handing out misconduct penalties to anyone in a Devils jersey.

We've lost two of our supposed top forwards to misconduct penalties after fights. I thougt the whole point of hiring tough guys was so this didn't need to happen.

But it's only a preseason warmup. Things will hopefully get better.

Status
Not open for further replies.