Devils Vs Giants - League - 10th Dec 22 - 19:00 FO

James

Administrator
Thread starter #1
Giants are in town Saturday night. Devils will be looking to regroup after Wednesdays 'stunning' performance in Sheffield. Giants are just behind Devils in the standings and will be looking to close the gap.

BostonBart22

Dreading this game, but hey ho it's a different day and hopefully different outcome to our last game. Depends if devils turn up with 60 minutes in them with 100% effort and belfast I'm sure will be too , it should be a xmas cracker ...but.. ..

Diablo3

I don't think it's if the Devils turn up, after the Steelers game it is how many of the Devils are left. We could start a new rivalry of which side is the most short benched!

E.D.S.

I'm all about seeing improvement. Whilst I'd clearly like to win. I don't want a win that papers over the cracks. I want to see clean and efficient exits from our zone that actually give our forwards a chance, I want to see better decision making behind our own net, I want a relentless forecheck and good cycling of the puck. Above all else I want to see passion. I'm basically looking for some signs that our coach knows what the problems are that need fixing and some evidence that he can motivate this team to play for him and the badge.

Earnie

Seemingly the departure of McCauley was unexpected and sudden and was of his own doing. Giants will be short staffed but so will we. Giants will give it everything - it remains to be seen what team turns up for us. Physicality is a must!