Flames Vs Devils - League - 1st Jan 23 - 16:00 FO

James

Administrator
Thread starter #1
New year and we'll be looking to kick it off in style at the Spectrum Leisure Centre. Another huge clash to start 23

Jonesy83

Going up for this one as the Mrs bought tickets as a surprise.
Never been to Guildford before, is there seats in the away end as tickets say standing?
Tried ringing the rink multiple times but no one ever answers

kettdevil1

Going up for this one as the Mrs bought tickets as a surprise.
Never been to Guildford before, is there seats in the away end as tickets say standing?
Tried ringing the rink multiple times but no one ever answers
Not much of a surprise if you know ;)

There are bleachers for the away fans and whilst it might be possible to sit on them, everyone stands on them. The view to the nearside far corner isn't great but the rest of the rink is fine and you are pretty close to the action. It's weird walking through a leisure centre to get to a hockey match but it's a decent place to view a game and it's rare that it's a duff one there

Jonesy83

Thanks, it was a Xmas present, so I know now at this point lol.
Cheers for the info, standing we are fine with, just wasn’t sure if we’d have seats (like block 13 style) or standing around the plexi like I’ve seen people do on their highlights videos, which we didn’t really wanna do.

BostonBart22

After last night's game it will be a game flames will want to win after 3 straight defeats and conceding 18 goals in those 3 games, hopefully we can get a overtime point or maybe 2, but it's gonna be a tough game no doubt good luck devils

NathanG

Yes I woke up fresh this morning and hoped to go but sadly sold out. Probably my least favourite rink to visit anyway. What's the webcast like?

Jonesy83

Second goal was a clear cross check on a devils player and should have been a PP for us, had 2 penalties against us that were as soft as soft gets.

Also first and probably last time coming to this rink. Absolute shit show, and went to the BBT for a decade

Hedd Wyn John

Second goal was a clear cross check on a devils player and should have been a PP for us, had 2 penalties against us that were as soft as soft gets.

Also first and probably last time coming to this rink. Absolute shit show, and went to the BBT for a decade
I've never done Guilford away, not worth a visit then?