Giants Vs Devils - League - 18th & 19th March 23 - Double Header Baby!

BostonBart22

Keefer will have his troops well up for these games, just a shame devils never get pumped up for most games this season, unfortunately its because devils players are to friendly with our coach and had an easy ride this season knowing nobody can touch them, unless of course your name is fournier who deserved what he got just a shame we didn't replace him with a same type of player . Just saying

lloyd_jeff

Having seen what the guys can do when Todd was away Skiing I’m hoping Steve has overruled the Todds childminding kindergarten style & we go out all guns. If we do take it too them, l can fully see us bringing back 4 points.

lloyd_jeff

God you’re one extreme to the other, although you are consistent in your dislike of Todd. You have gone from negativity of the team to winter wonderland, or more to me cuckooland taking all 4 points.
We are getting close to season end, nobody in the scouting/recruitment process cares how you played in season beginning. The guys and the owners having had a bang average, get outta jail kinda season, l believe now they’ll up the tempo and give it some. I’m not a Labour voter or member, l live in a fluid world that requires changing and revaluation, I’m not going to remain of the same viewpoint for decades, including my distain for Todd, it just requires change. Having seen the repeat of 2 seasons now, you can’t keep blaming poor player performance of proven professional players solely on players. For me it’s a more systemic cultural issue. We will see in 23/24.

BostonBart22

Who sits if big lou is fit, its gotta be reid in 99% of fans eyes ,but in the coaches eyes I can't see that happening as we saw in Nottingham few weeks ago and it backfired on dupes big time...let's hope he has listened to the fans for a change..

Finny

Seeing as the results are seemingly a foregone conclusion if anyone is up for a challenge this weekend…………

……try and find out who is on the Giants’ Injury Reserve List for this week.
Maybe Guildford will give a free year long pass to the Leisure Centre for whoever is successful…….

ASHIPP

What is it about Reid that keeps him selected over healthy scratches who would make a valuable contribution? It's a complete mystery.:confused:

If we are lucky enough to even get to overtime, hope Dupont has a really good look at who are the effective players in that situation. Andrew Lord always put out his fastest, most accurate players available.

Last edited:

Finny

Big Lou wasn't even injured it was a coaching decision to bench him. He's been healthy scratched every game.
Has Louis told you this himself?

I only ask because other people (both on here and social media) seem convinced that Louis was carrying an injury?

I presumed that Louis had either a hand injury or a concussion.
He certainly wasn’t benched after the Gagnon fight so definitely missed most of the Panthers game due to some sort of injury

Swarley

Has Louis told you this himself?

I only ask because other people (both on here and social media) seem convinced that Louis was carrying an injury?
All I'm saying is he is 100% healthy and it was a coaching decision to bench him all these games.

I just hope that the coach finally sees what a cluster biff of a cock up that was and benches the one guy who has been a stand out shit show all season long which is Reid.

BostonBart22

If lou had a concussion after that fight and devils followed the protocol around that then he would be out 3 weeks minimum and maybe that's why he didn't play after the fight and missed pretty much 56 mins of the game, and if lou was a healthy scratch questions must be asked about playing a player on top wages underperforming in every game I've seen this season , I'd be shocked if reid is here next season, but no doubt his mate dupes will say he been carrying an injury all season, yeah yeah, you know.