Inferno Interview - Tylor Michel

drainage

I just think we need to move on ......... its done , he made his choice all the comments in the world wont be changing it ........I think its the where thats caused the fuss (cant see him going to Giants causing such out pourings)

Am I feeling a tad unhappy yeap will I boo him nope (not unless he gives me reason to and the colour of the shirt he choses for next season isnt a reason for me) in all probability will give him the same attention I give most opposing players - extremely little !!!

And hey maybe just maybe our team will neutralise him to such a degree we will walk away saying "did Tylor ice tonight!!" now that would be nice :D

voth26

I have posted previously how i felt about the way things have happened, my only question is this tylor knew what the BBT is like from his time here, so if he wanted to have a better chance of winning silverware (can accept that to a degree thats why he plays the game) wants better facillitys (again can understand that) why did he agree a deal with us, he knew what he would be getting!!!
anyhows time to move on and look forward to the players G and franny are after I would like to see us bring in some new blood, and freshen the team up. roll on aug/sept

Wannabe2

voth26 said:
I have posted previously how i felt about the way things have happened, my only question is this tylor knew what the BBT is like from his time here, so if he wanted to have a better chance of winning silverware (can accept that to a degree thats why he plays the game) wants better facillitys (again can understand that) why did he agree a deal with us, he knew what he would be getting!!!
anyhows time to move on and look forward to the players G and franny are after I would like to see us bring in some new blood, and freshen the team up. roll on aug/sept
Totally agree bud, G has responded with its his loss, and i agree its his loss, we now move on. Our future is not about the Tylor Michels of this world, but the next new signings our coaching team decide are our way forward. Myself i cant wait to see the next rabbit out of the hat scenario.
HAPPY HOCKEY DAYS.

voth26

oneill said:
Good signing for the Steelers... Has a good chance of winning some silverware this season with the team the Steelers are putting together..
possibily, although having said that last year the steelers seemed to self implode at the vital part of the season!!, i think they will be somewhere in the mix, hopefully we will as well :) :)

voth26 said:
oneill said:
Good signing for the Steelers... Has a good chance of winning some silverware this season with the team the Steelers are putting together..
possibily, although having said that last year the steelers seemed to self implode at the vital part of the season!!, i think they will be somewhere in the mix, hopefully we will as well :) :)
Id say before all the teams get put together.. That the top 3 from last season will be the same top 3 teams this season but possible in a different order, followed by 4-6 Devils, Clan, Blaze, and then 7-10 Caps,Flyers,Rays or Stars

ASHIPP

After 15 pages of discussion, glad someone has said it's time to move on! TM has made his choice and moved on. Happens all the time in sport. Whether the circumstances are distasteful or not, can only imagine Steelers came in very quickly with an offer that ticked more boxes for him. As an arena team, they can probably do all sorts of things whilst 7 other teams in the League cannot.

Really looking forward to seeing how our roster shapes up. As G says, there are already other offers out and the Club will, as ever, remain patient. Afterall, that's one way that G and Franny have been able to wait for the right players in the past. ;)