Next Seasons Shirts

TheStub

It is simple, and I like simple.

There are probably a few ACityAbode ones knocked up as a sales tool for further sponsors.

Does the league set the broad design? Each season all the teams seem to shirts which are similar.

Diafol

TheStub said:
It is simple, and I like simple.

There are probably a few ACityAbode ones knocked up as a sales tool for further sponsors.

Does the league set the broad design? Each season all the teams seem to shirts which are similar.
Do the manufacturers just work to a template and do them in different colours, like Adidas do with football kits maybe ?

All clubs have agreed to a new colour scheme for home games to try and add to the atmosphere and make it a focal point ie Red out the Rink.

From memory

Steelers: Orange
Giants: Teal
Panthers: Yellow/Gold
Devils: Red ( i would presume )
Blaze: Blue ( in some sort)

Giants away shirt will be white so perhaps Devils will be the same.

Where did you see that? I don't think it's been updated.

On the jersey page of the shop site it told me to show my support with a 2010-11 jersey. I've got one of those.

Does anyone know actually WHEN next season's shirts become available to buy.

The official online Store quotes the prices as £55 for a home "red" and the same price for an away "white" but there are no images of the red home shirt yet.

Anybody got any news on these. PR has not responded to my tweet about this either

Wannabe2

Twonker said:
Batchy has just announced via twitter as well that it looks like we will be in red :twisted:
We are in red next season, all teams will play in there away kit at home this season and play in white away, like this myself.

There's scope to make a load of money with the shirts, fans will be eager to get their hands on one... Why don't they sort the (online) shop out and get it updated?

wildthing74

I wish we would go back to a flame design.I know maybe hard with CH's thicker material compared to Shinedog days but having been reading back some old programmes recently I think they looked so much smarter and gave an identity compared to the generic shirts that teams churn out now.

Update on the availability of the Shirts for next season:

Rang CH yesterday (thanks to the poster above) and was told the Shirts are "expected" to be on sale in about "2 weeks".

Pretty disappointing really. Merchandising could certainly do with an overhaul and the online store hardly ever seems to get updated. At this rate - we'll be lucky to have them for the start of the regualr season

update, ? now there's a word for the club to go juggle with, i went on the devils main web site to check the price of concession tickets the other week and was confronted with info some 18 months old, no point ringing some one at office or bbt so i did wot a lot of newbees probubly do, i gave up.

Kipper

Steve56 said:
Update on the availability of the Shirts for next season:

Rang CH yesterday (thanks to the poster above) and was told the Shirts are "expected" to be on sale in about "2 weeks".

Pretty disappointing really. Merchandising could certainly do with an overhaul and the online store hardly ever seems to get updated. At this rate - we'll be lucky to have them for the start of the regualr season
It isn't CH Sports fault. The Elite League has been changing logos at the last minute which has held things up for manufacturing