Next Seasons Shirts

jimmy snels

Tell you something iv rang the club 5 times as of yesterday about three days apart each time. i initially wanted to buy a shirt to possibly wear to possibly the friendly games. i was told i would be rang back on each occasion because they didn't know. I was told at the start of this process (just look back through this thread) i would be able to get one for the games basically. no phone call back at all. More than pi$$ed off with this now. red out the rink?! Yer we would if we could by a shirt!! :roll:

jimmy snels said:
Tell you something iv rang the club 5 times as of yesterday about three days apart each time. i initially wanted to buy a shirt to possibly wear to possibly the friendly games. i was told i would be rang back on each occasion because they didn't know. I was told at the start of this process (just look back through this thread) i would be able to get one for the games basically. no phone call back at all. More than pi$$ed off with this now. red out the rink?! Yer we would if we could by a shirt!! :roll:
Can't help but agree to be honest. This is where the club looks unprofessional. It should not be down to us to keep chasing and asking when the jerseys will be ready. The club / shop should be a lot more pro active...take down a list of names and ring them back when they're in, or take pre orders etc. It's as if they don't want our money :DWD

Diafol

According to a post by the club on FB the jerseys have now arrived at Devils HQ.

Now all they have to do is get them into the shop :lol: