Official Complaints thread 2010

Ger-Devils

thunder_rd said:
Just a couple of gripes. From Block 4.
1: The Refs never listens to any of our calls, they are totally biased?
2: Why do the lines men get in the way of a good fight?
3: I think the pizza camera man can't see us at the back of block 4
4: How come Coventry have been so many games behind the rest for the most part of the season? Easy life springs to mind!! especially as we have a couple of tripple headers comming up. Great planning!!
5: Why don't the council build us a fab new rink as we are the best supporters in the world! And we won't vote them in next time if they don't EH!

Great noise in the rink of late keep it up block 2. The rest of you lot make more noise. It realy is getting back to the good old days in the old barn.
Still the best night out in town!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Block 1 aswell he seems to miss!

wildthing74

Not fair that Wannabe2,Gagsy,Carl ,Tony and their significant others are in New York and going to watch the Rangers v Devils this weekend.Not really the Devils/Planet Ice's fault but its still not fair. :(

ASHIPP

And why do my feet stick to the floor with last week's beer/coffee spillages? I couldn't stamp and kick with any force at all on Sunday! :lol: :lol:

Diafol

Burgy said:
How about the lights keep going off in the mens loo
Motion sensors mate, I think PI put them in to save on the leccy or something.
You have to wave yer arms about to get the lights back on again (I said yer ARMS).

Takes quite a bit of co-ordination and skill sometimes, I can tell you :lol:

You can always tell the newbies, they're the ones with wet feet...

phil PLT said:
Get shot of the dodgy co-commenter who’s on the Devils dvd’s with Brent :lol:
Agreed! It's a good job I don't like Valentines Day...! :twisted:

Boxing Day must have been terrible for you then! :lol:

1. the rink would have a much better atmosphere if the fans in block 2 made any noise and not leave it to the rest of the blocks to gets things going.

2. there are far too many pittsburgh jerseys in the blue tent.

My moan of the day

People who stand in front of u when the action goes to the corners the screens are there for a reason :evil: :evil: :evil:

I thank you.

ASHIPP

Here's another moan....

The 'between periods' interview sound quality between Franny and Brent is so bad at times over blocks 1-5 that they sound like they are repeating themselves! :lol:

A

Anonymous

Angelic_Devil said:
My moan of the day you sponser a player and they delete you as a friend on face book,theres gratitude for you!!! :eek:
I wish someone would delete facebook !!

Slartibartfast

My moan: I pulled a muscle from waving my arms about to keep the toilet lights on as advised by Diafol. I will be contacting Injury Lawyers 4 U forthwith. :lol: