Official Complaints thread 2010

Wasnt long before we started losing at home to I suppose.... Hicks is a disgrace!! Think hes got it in for certain players thats for sure then you got Mr Bean (young) who thinks hes a Ref, I wont be buying anything from the shop anymore,he shouldnt be allowed to ref !! now wonder he got a slap in the face from a fan in Belfast if I could have got my hands on him... :x :twisted:

Diafol

Shortstuff said:
Its my 26th Birthday in a week and I have chicken pox.

Not hockey or rink related but i'm bored and grumpy so thought i would join in
Hey, at least it meant you didn't see tonight's game, be thankful for small mercies :lol:

Chris

Administrator
Was just about to post something similar...

This thread was supposed to be a joke, perhaps it's worth reading from the start for some people?

Chris.

Why do opposing goalie always try and catch a puck that our players are very kindly trying to put in the net behind him.......Nets are made for catching things....leave it alone :lol: :lol:

Twinkle said:
Why do opposing goalie always try and catch a puck that our players are very kindly trying to put in the net behind him.......Nets are made for catching things....leave it alone :lol: :lol:
Couldn't agree more. Where would Captain Birdseye be now if some Canadian with a stick had stopped all those fish putting their fingers in his net? Bloody disgraceful behaviour. Surely Sheffield can have them all banned.

drainage

the opposing team never pull their goalie when we are behind -selfish !

we arent allowed to sit on the goalie - unsportsmanslike if you ask me

We can only use one puck - I am sure if we had 5 out there we'd score more often

Who made these rules !!

When I was stood up the only place I could see from was behind the penalty box that our own players sit in yet was told that I couldn't stand there in case I taunted them. To be fair, If I wanted to taunt a player I would wait until McMorrow came to town and then stand behind the away team pen box and wait for him!! :D

On another note though, does anyone else find it funny that the sin bins are called the Primus Conflict Management Penalty Box!?! :lol:

ASHIPP

hockeyrocker26 said:
On another note though, does anyone else find it funny that the sin bins are called the Primus Conflict Management Penalty Box!?! :lol:
Perhaps it should be sponsored by The Welsh National Opera at the moment! :lol:

mazza03

It's not fair we never see the players cute botties because they are all padded up :lol: and yes I'm a bum lady. No sarcastic remarks please :eek: