Panthers v Devils

kettdevil1

I know last night wasn't pretty, but look at our league position, we have two games in had on the Steelers and only two points behind. Lordo was much happier with the team tonight, so don't give up just yet. BTW Pope's and Haddad's goals were worthy of winning any game.

I still think we are carrying injuries, Blair, Joey and Mike are all below par (for them) and we are missing Benti. I think this is forcing Lordo to switch the lines much as we would like to get some line stability.
Interestingly I thought Riley and Martin were just about our best players tonight....

Diablo3

Interestingly I thought Riley and Martin were just about our best players tonight....
You're right, but how many hits is Riley putting in since his shoulder injury. He's still a great player but that side of his game is a little missing. Joey, is not as sharp as he usually is (and I mean by his standards, he is still our GOAT). Get these guys properly fit, and we will be a different proposition.

kettdevil1

You're right, but how many hits is Riley putting in since his shoulder injury. He's still a great player but that side of his game is a little missing. Joey, is not as sharp as he usually is (and I mean by his standards, he is still our GOAT). Get these guys properly fit, and we will be a different proposition.
Indeed, although one of the highlights of the game was when Connolly went in to check Riley and literally bounced off him....

Diablo3

Having seen the other results so far, with all teams beating each other, I am convinced we have a side that can win the league. we just need to keep the players fit.

Rob Batch

To beat the Panthers in their back yard is always an achievement regardless of recent form. Plenty of odd results around the league which makes for an exciting season. A fully fit roster will be key.

Mazzoak

Not a great performance, at least it’s a win. It’ll be interesting to see how Panthers react to the woes of some really questionable club decisions over the summer.

osh

Err, who are you, his enforcer ? I have asked a genuine question regarding our D, if he is satisfied with our D all he has to say is yes, then no further questions from me. I value his opinion as to a long term fan who has probably seen more Devils games than most. Just can’t understand why no reply, simple as that.
And Nathan, if you’ve got a problem with that, then you have a problem.

E.D.S.

Err, who are you, his enforcer ? I have asked a genuine question regarding our D, if he is satisfied with our D all he has to say is yes, then no further questions from me. I value his opinion as to a long term fan who has probably seen more Devils games than most. Just can’t understand why no reply, simple as that.
And Nathan, if you’ve got a problem with that, then you have a problem.
D is questionable for me and there’s certainly one change I would make. The Panthers first goal on Saturday you could see Louis’ frustration with himself as he got caught on his heels but Bowns should have covered that shot from that angle. Big fan of Reddick and Richardson is just a cut above. We do need to make a change on D in my opinion. I spoke of three changes and D is one of them.

E.D.S.

D is questionable for me and there’s certainly one change I would make. The Panthers first goal on Saturday you could see Louis’ frustration with himself as he got caught on his heels but Bowns should have covered that shot from that angle. Big fan of Reddick and Richardson is just a cut above. We do need to make a change on D in my opinion. I spoke of three changes and D is one of them.
That reads as though I’m singling Louis out. Im not. I feel he plays on a leash and isn’t quite comfortable in the role he’s being asked to play. Could be completely wrong but feel he could offer so much more and wants to. I don’t mean physically I mean offensively.

Rich Best

Deja'vu. Has someone copied across posts from last October? I think we'll come good and challenge for trophies - AGAIN. The team doesn't look fully settled yet, but I trust that AGAIN we will come good.

doron

all i know is. and i don't know much ? cardiff are not very entertaining at the moment. in the days of Nicky chinn, Shanon hope, Steve Moria the copper brothers. they use to hit, im showing my age now. i always remember when they had nicky chinn man mark. it was as funny as hell to watch, id just like a more physical team. the movement seem's slow aswell. hopefully, it will get better.