Playoff Finals - Nottingham 2013

kettdevil1

Paul Sullivan said:
Can understand your points and they make objective sense, however this really is a lame duck fixture.

For my money I would much rather see the junior matches we have seen the last two years in Nottingham made a part of the POFW. The U12 (I think it was) 'Ovechkin' plexi-jump celebration brightened up my whole weekend.
Totally agree - Corey Neilson's son played a couple of years ago and was the best player on the ice by a distance.....

Foxy

So we just phone up and ask for Devils block tickets? No extra charges?

So what stops say a Nottingham fan buying tickets in our block?

Sheincar

Right - FYI- 0843 and 0844
How much do calls cost? Calls are charged between 1p and 13p per
minute for landline customers. Calls from mobile phones are typically
charged between 15p and 41p per minute, depending on the provider and the number called - not mentioned in EIHL PR!

I phoned 0115 853 3036 & got through. You can buy specific seats if they're still available. The ones we wanted weren't! Baby tickets no longer needed - they will be issued with wristbands on the day. The only extra charge is postage of £1.95.

Sheincar

Foxy said:
wont let me book family ticket on line and on hold for ages
We needed a mix of adult & family which is why I phoned.

Rocketbob - did it let you choose specific seats or did you take what it offered?

rocketbob

Sheincar said:
Foxy said:

Rocketbob - did it let you choose specific seats or did you take what it offered?
There may be that option, I ticked the end of rows option (and 'best available'), but then took what they offered (which was different for each of the two days). I wanted to make sure I got a seat before they all went. You may be able to pick if you don't select 'best available'.

Sheincar

rocketbob said:
Sheincar said:
Foxy said:

There may be that option, I ticked the end of rows option (and 'best available'), but then took what they offered (which was different for each of the two days). I wanted to make sure I got a seat before they all went. You may be able to pick if you don't select 'best available'.
Played around with various options for a while whilst I was on hold & gave up as adult/family & choosing seats seemed to be a step too far!

Finny

Foxy said:
Got through and booked but be warned they say they are only taking bookings for season ticket holders
I doubt there is any way for them to check if someone who wasn't said they were....

Paul Sullivan

Finny said:
Foxy said:
Got through and booked but be warned they say they are only taking bookings for season ticket holders
I doubt there is any way for them to check if someone who wasn't said they were....
Well there would be if a spreadsheet of ST holders info had been sent to them. And of course all relevant Data Protection procedures would have been followed.

It's an Omnishambles. The 'Scottish' Block might now be scattered across the arena and there is nothing to stop an insistent Panthers ST holder from being slap bang in the middle of our block. Or the Steelers, for example.

Jon Walters of Stoke must be over the moon that somebody managed to have a bigger horror show than him over the weekend.

Sliput

Foxy said:
I have just phoned and booked mine . The guy asked if i was a season ticket holder and i said no, he said he just needed to check if it was okay to sell them. He came and said that it was no problem and that it was only Sheffield and Nottingham that were restricted at the moment. I personally dont see what all the fuss is about.

People were so quick to jump on the people doing the tickets for the Devils blah blah and now you can do it yourself , some people are still moaning !!!

Foxy

I would rather Mags have done it through the Devils.

However not being able to book on line because the system wont allow for family tickets has resulted in one extremely expensive phonecall. As for the season ticket holder advice it was just to give people a headsup. If thats moaning then i hold my hands up

Sheincar

Foxy said:

However not being able to book on line because the system wont allow for family tickets has resulted in one extremely expensive phonecall. As for the season ticket holder advice it was just to give people a headsup. If thats moaning then i hold my hands up
Take no notice of them - you just can't help some people.

Sliput

Foxy said:

PM sent .