Playoff Finals - Nottingham 2013

Taken a while for the penny to drop with me, but I had naturally assumed we'd likely face Coventry in the two legged QF by finishing fourth or fifth in the league. Didn't realise the winners of the conferences are seeded 1 and 2. So if we finish fourth in the league, we'd actually be seeded fifth and likely face Sheffield home and away. Here's hoping for a losing run which sees us finish sixth, thus dropping to seventh seed when the original seventh seed (the other conference winner) gets bumped to second, so we play them instead #sarcasm

Don't like the fact that you can't choose where sit online don't have the time time ring up. Only going on the Sunday though so suppose not so bad, but if this was a normal year, with up to 7 of us going (only me this year), I wouldn't be happy.

Apart from that, I don't mind booking directly with the NIC - quick (online anyway), easy and costs no more.

kettdevil1

Well on a positive note..... that took about 2 minutes to complete and purchase the ticks........... on a negative note, managed to get reasonably close to the front of Block 13....... does that mean that we have not sold a vast amount?

Have Hope#35

kettdevil1 said:
Well on a positive note..... that took about 2 minutes to complete and purchase the ticks........... on a negative note, managed to get reasonably close to the front of Block 13....... does that mean that we have not sold a vast amount?
I personally wouldn't want to sit near the front... So probably not! I have my tickets, bought on Day of release in the middle of the Block!

kettdevil1

Have Hope#35 said:
kettdevil1 said:
I personally wouldn't want to sit near the front... So probably not! I have my tickets, bought on Day of release in the middle of the Block!
Fair enough but I assumed that online they would sell from the front, hence, the concern about sales.....

Have Hope#35

kettdevil1 said:
Have Hope#35 said:
kettdevil1 said:
Fair enough but I assumed that online they would sell from the front, hence, the concern about sales.....
That wasn't a dig by the way... I just think a lot of people phoned up when they were released so they probably picked their preferred seats... I know I did! I certainly hope it isn't quiet though as we always have such a good turnout!