steelers Vs Devils - League - 23rd Dec 23 - FO 19:00

Hedd Wyn John

Steelers are good.
In the standings table look at the games Lost column. TWO !
They are the best Steelers team in the last 7 years imo. We've been making heavy weather against mid & lower league teams so playing Sheffield was always gonna a big step up. Especially with our poor PP and ropey D.

I still have faith in PR after what he's done in DEL2 and Team GB but none of our players show any passion or pride in donning our Jersey. They're all (minus Batch) talented players but the inconsistency and lack of fight is disgusting.
However i think PR thinks he can play the same style in the UK and you really cant week after week. I dont think i saw one hit. Were was last night team?

I can put up with getting beat by a better team. But F me not to roll over like that. I haven't seen a devils side in a long time let Sheffield play so comfortable. Zero effort to make it tough for them, zero hits ,zero effort. If I was Todd I would be seriously concerned about the heart of this team.

I am so glad i did not offer to drive my nephew and brother and waste time and money for that, that was a complete shambles.

Players look for the pass before looking for the shot every time. Passing to no one, you would never think we have had a pre season.
That game was not the devils way, last night we would of lost playing soft like tonight.

People will say the players need a good going at, however it only so much you can do before turning it into a negative effect.

Anyone notice Russell only had Duggan on the bench with him?

august04 2.0

I can put up with getting beat by a better team. But F me not to roll over like that. I haven't seen a devils side in a long time let Sheffield play so comfortable. Zero effort to make it tough for them, zero hits ,zero effort. If I was Todd I would be seriously concerned about the heart of this team.
It’s just a repeat of the past two years, with the usual suspects who’ve been here throughout that period, showing that when the going gets tough, they disappear. It shouldn’t be a surprise really. I’ve said it before, there are too many flat track bullies on this team who perform against the lesser teams but are just not good enough in the big games.

I am so glad i did not offer to drive my nephew and brother and waste time and money for that, that was a complete shambles.

Players look for the pass before looking for the shot every time. Passing to no one, you would never think we have had a pre season.
That game was not the devils way, last night we would of lost playing soft like tonight.

People will say the players need a good going at, however it only so much you can do before turning it into a negative effect.

Anyone notice Russell only had Duggan on the bench with him?
Euan King is a waste of space anyway, hockey fraud. Russell could do with someone to bounce ideas off and support him

Wannabe2

We never hit anyone, last nights team were worn out apparently so stayed at home and had a night at Wetherspoons on the bonus money, last seen in Chippy Alley

The_Stick_

I don’t think Pete Russell is the issue. The issue is we’ve kept a core of player who, whether they have put up points or not, have only contributed to 1 trophy since Covid. By no means do I think we’re entitled to win everything, but I expect to be at minimum entertained. I’d be moving on from certain players before the coach