yaayayyyyyyyyy - New owners for 2014/2015

rocketbob

This sounds very positive. Fingers crossed it all goes through swiftly and without any bumps along the way.

Sent from my GT-I9505 using Tapatalk

Sheincar said:
http://www.cardiffdevils.com/news/devils-news/paul-ragan-new-owners-imminent/
He still manages to sound as though everything is wondefful as it collapses around him.

I know but we expected that 'not my fault' 'in the best interests of the club ' bollox.

It is definitely in the best interests of the club so cheer up Sheila and lets celebrate :Banana :pickle :Banana :pickle :RAWK

Great news - as soon as the new owners are announced I will be straight down to sign up for my Season Ticket...lets hope this is the dawn of a new era with integrity and honesty running through the management team again.

Sheincar

Dwoods said:
Great news - as soon as the new owners are announced I will be straight down to sign up for my Season Ticket...lets hope this is the dawn of a new era with integrity and honesty running through the management team again.
Me too :D

First Sheffield Wednesday now the Devils thats both of my teams taken over in a week! Anyone got a team they want taking over let me know and i'll see what i can do! Good times!!!