yaayayyyyyyyyy - New owners for 2014/2015

DevilDom

wildthing74 said:
Paaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaarrrrrtyyyy.See ya.Oh yeah and don't come back.
Lets start arranging that party in the car park outside the BBT before the 1st game of the season we were talking about on Saturday!

Give Ragan a proper send off like. :Banana :pickle :Banana :pickle

Feeling a bit vindicated after the players statements but so happy about the news I am going to forget all of the 'I told you so stuff' and wish you all a great summers weekend and I hope that the ST holders that have paid get their st honoured or preferably their cash back off Ragan and Future financials.

Lets look forward to a bright future in our new home, or can we call it arena now 'Stadiumman' is going

Ocko

DevilDom said:
wildthing74 said:
Paaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaarrrrrtyyyy.See ya.Oh yeah and don't come back.
Lets start arranging that party in the car park outside the BBT before the 1st game of the season we were talking about on Saturday!

Give Ragan a proper send off like. :Banana :pickle :Banana :pickle
He'll probably still try and charge you a charidee donation for the car park. I mean even not owning the Devils will still give him the same amount of authority to charge as he did previously right?

DevilDom

Devils Militia said:
Feeling a bit vindicated after the players statements but so happy about the news I am going to forget all of the 'I told you so stuff' and wish you all a great summers weekend and I hope that the ST holders that have paid get their st honoured or preferably their cash back off Ragan and Future financials.

Lets look forward to a bright future in our new home, or can we call it arena now 'Stadiumman' is going
The Devils statement says all Season Tickets purchased to date will be honoured. I wouldn't fancy Ragan's chances as just watching as a "FAN" down the rink if they are not.

wildthing74

DevilDom said:
Devils Militia said:

The Devils statement says all Season Tickets purchased to date will be honoured. I wouldn't fancy Ragan's chances as just watching as a "FAN" down the rink if they are not.
Agreed.I wont be giving him a high 5 when we score.Hopefully though he will stick to watching junior hockey.

Temme

Thank you Paul for the last 4 years with the clubs, and being a part of the Devils history.

I have a gut feeling that the new owner is going to be a buyout from another elite league team.

DevilDom said:
Devils Militia said:

Would have to come in a pope mobile type effort I think. And I don't mean a Perspex golf cart with enough room for a stupid array of hats!

Earnie

At one of the early days Q & A sessions Paul Ragan did say that if and when he leaves he will leave the Club in good hands.

It would seem he has done that.

Though he has not been the most popular owner, he has given us Elite Hockey for four years for which we should be thankful.

Now we move on and look ahead to the new Arena,hopefully with Whistle still on board.

Mooney#16

I'm assured the new owners are no ten a penny jokers. I think hockey in Cardiff just turned a major corner in regaining respectability and hope the momentum now builds.

Be nice for Whis to actually be able to put pieces of paper in front of guys to sign with all the waiting that's been going on. Credit some of those guys loyalties to stick it out.

One last thing though in the euphoria of victory and I have a feeling this is why it went public. Players are stilled owed money. It's not for the fans to abandon them because things have turned a corner. Those guys still need settling up with.

Will be interesting to find out if the club gets left with the liabilities of last year's outstanding players wages. Would sincerely hope that this was an open matter discussed during negotiations and that it was taken off the goodwill paid for the business. It must be a deal structured that the players dont lose out and it comes out of Ragans pocket

Sheincar

StevenBletsoe said:
Will be interesting to find out if the club gets left with the liabilities of last year's outstanding players wages. Would sincerely hope that this was an open matter discussed during negotiations and that it was taken off the goodwill paid for the business. It must be a deal structured that the players dont lose out and it comes out of Ragans pocket
There's goodwil in the business? Thought that was long gone.

Mooney#16

Depends what has actually been purchased. If the players haven't got there legal claims in if the parent company remains with him and is then wrapped up. As creditor he'll take his cash but he can walk away from the players and they can't do a thing. They need to file that claim pronto. The fans need to be very aware of not moving on and abandoning the guys also.

Ocko

Mooney#16 said:
Depends what has actually been purchased. If the players haven't got there legal claims in if the parent company remains with him and is then wrapped up. As creditor he'll take his cash but he can walk away from the players and they can't do a thing. They need to file that claim pronto. The fans need to be very aware of not moving on and abandoning the guys also.
Nail on the head there Mooney. We might be over the moon with an ownership change but the most important guys in all this mess were the guys who put their bodies on the line and did not get paid - they are the priority and I hope that isn't lost in the euphoria.

I would like to thank ragan for his time, I know this season was a write off, but we have finished joint first once, and done well in the playoffs under him, new owners will improve red army moral no end mind... on wards and upwards!!!

Wannabe2

tigertemme said:
I would like to thank ragan for his time, I know this season was a write off, but we have finished joint first once, and done well in the playoffs under him, new owners will improve red army moral no end mind... on wards and upwards!!!
Yea I would like thank him as well, thank him for sod all, thanks for dragging my club to unbelievably low standards.