Recent content by Ingramator

1. Ingramator

G to go

Yea before the game is over. It's not just this game we been doing it all the games we have played. 4-0 doesn't make good watching and they want bums on seats
  2. Ingramator

G to go

Another thing. He's happy to change the lines during the game but not tactics! Just seems he doesn't know what lines to play. Batch moved back to d now! Sent from my HTC One X using Tapatalk 4
  3. Ingramator

G to go

I don't think they are going to be putting bums on seats with hockey like this. I don't like the whole dumpibg the puck. We seem to be the only team on the league that does it. As soon as we get it we give it away, maybe it's time for a change. I think you could be right. Also for morisette, I...
  4. Ingramator

Devils Vs Panthers - 22nd September - 6:45pm F/O - Chatter

Re: Devils Vs Panthers - 22nd September - 6:45pm F/O - Chatt I personally think Phil hill had a stinker today. I just don't think he's been that good this year Sent from my HTC One X using Tapatalk 4
  5. Ingramator

Devils v Giants - 08/09 @ 18:15 - League - Chat/Updates

I don't think they played the 4 lines as they should of, I only saw Rupert in 3rd period, if guys are getting tired use the youngsters, they showed they were up to it last year
  6. Ingramator

Any news on Lacosta

Yea wasn't thinking a full report, maybe just, "he's ok but as a precaution he will not play tonight" Sent from my HTC One X using Tapatalk 4
  7. Ingramator

Any news on Lacosta

Is there any update on condition. How long out for? Sent from my HTC One X using Tapatalk 4
  8. Ingramator

Any news on Lacosta

I personally think the devils should be a but better with releasing information. Even if it just said not playing tonight, more news soon Sent from my HTC One X using Tapatalk 4
  9. Ingramator

Cardiff Devils v Esbjerg - 31/08 @ 19:30 - Preseason #2

Oh yea. The drummer, not going to moan about the noise. But us it necessary? Just sounded a bit out of tune and was drowning out chants at time. The powerplay shouting, if our pp was good I would still say no to it. Oh forgot about the replays, think we will miss Paul
  10. Ingramator

Cardiff Devils v Esbjerg - 31/08 @ 19:30 - Preseason #2

The game was really good, loved how physical we are. Couple of problems I have, I thought bingo went on for way to long, also the announcer made too many errors for my liking. Players were named wrong, times. Just thought he spoke to much and didn't let fans flow. Also why did they call there...
  11. Ingramator

11th import to be announced tomorrow

Good point, has marsh been named yet? If not I'm going with him Sent from my HTC One X using Tapatalk 4 Beta
  12. Ingramator

Chat about Devils signings

I'm with you on this one, a rumour is fair enough. But if your told in confidence its not for a public forum I don't think
  13. Ingramator

Well it Happened - Matt Myers

Couldn't say it any better!! So happy!
  14. Ingramator

Who do you want to re-sign next season?

I think we should keep Piggot, with everyone looking through different eyes, I wouldn't mine if Phil hill left, even if we just put batch in his position. Or if we brought in Myers.
  15. Ingramator

Next Years Season Tickets

The cc games are included