Recent content by miriam

1. M

Parking in December

I just can't see why you would not want to cooperate with Morrisons on this. When have fans parked there when specifically asked not to. That is why the barriers have been left up. We run the risk of losing this facility if we deliberately go against their wishes.
  2. M

Parking in December

A rather selfish and ungrateful attitude in my opinion. After their generosity to Devils supporters over many years, why do you want to find a way around this and deprive Morrisons customers a justifiable expectation of car parking spaces. If Morrisons get complaints from customers not able to...
  3. M

Nottingham Panthers Vs Cardiff Devils - Challenge Cup Final

Re: Nottingham Panthers Vs Cardiff Devils - Challenge Cup Fi To those fans on this forum not wanting spare import cover, I say be careful what you wish for. It wasn't long ago that we moaned that our injured players couldn't be replaced. Remember the likes of Stuart Macrae and others double...
  4. M

Giants v Devils - 23/02 @ 19:00 - CC SF #2 - Chat/Updates

Re: Giants v Devils - 23/02 @ 19:00 - CC SF #2 - Chat/Update Ours still down.
  5. M

Blaze v Panthers & Storm v Steelers

You are quite right. Just back from Storm/Steelers game. The officiating was woeful. Steelers getting away with what looked like certain penalties and next minute Storm penalised for something trivial. Storm players very angry at end of game. Why is it that Steelers seem to think they are above...
  6. M

ST in new arena

Just cannot understand loving the BBT. I hate the place and cannot wait to move to the new rink. IMO the tent almost cost us our club, together with other factors. The sight lines are awful, the facilities for players are pretty terrible by all accounts, and in the words of one of our owners "...
  7. M

Parking in Morissons

I may be wrong but I think that there has always been a sign in their car park stating limited parking times. It really is generous of them to let us park there, not only for home match nights, but away travellers also. Although I don't live in Cardiff, I do try to buy as many groceries, and...
  8. M

Devils v Stingrays - Tue 30 Dec 2014 - FO 7:30pm - Chat/Upd

Re: Devils v Stingrays - Tue 30 Dec 2014 - FO 7:30pm - Chat Also credit to Hull players for not giving up and skating with more intensity as the game progressed. (I think they will be really competitive on Saturday). It was particularly pleasing that in their disappointment at losing, they...
  9. M

Rudis Pizza Survey

When we are on the subject of Pizza at the rink, if 'give aways' are to be made I wish we could go back to randomly choosing a seat. It makes me feel uncomfortable watching people scrambling to get the pizza. Personally, I wouldn't allow my two grandchildren to jump up and down, with arms...
  10. M

Thank you Max

I too am sorry to see Max leave, and even more sorry if he is upset. Perhaps his taking up of an import slot is the problem, and had he been British, this situation would not have arisen.
  11. M

Pre-Season Games v Coventry

Well, I'm just happy that it looks like we will have a team to play Coventry!
  12. M

Expectations

Oh well! That will make some people happy. Only a few weeks ago some posters on here were complaining that he was getting too big a share of Whistle's budget.
  13. M

Pope Resigns !

Oh the irony!
  14. M

Pope Resigns !

Been There. Done That. Bought the t shirt (literally). Got us nowhere. I am afraid I need more proof that things have been that bad before I will make any kind of protest again. What is wrong with wanting to buy a ticket and just going to watch a hockey match? You know these people well enough...
  15. M

Pope Resigns !

Serious query - lest I misunderstand........Have you only been to ONE Devils' match at the BBT ?