2011/12 Rumours Thread - Absolute nonsense spotted!

wildthing74

devilsfan66 said:
And don't worry, Jon will not be playing EIHL hockey next year for another team so you don't have to worry about him going to Belfast.

As said things change and he may stay at Cardiff, but it's doubtful. Jon will play in France next year
Really? Ok so I guess you will have been and gone as a poster in 1 day.Only wish you could have been right on this one.

wildthing74 said:
devilsfan66 said:
And don't worry, Jon will not be playing EIHL hockey next year for another team so you don't have to worry about him going to Belfast.

As said things change and he may stay at Cardiff, but it's doubtful. Jon will play in France next year
Really? Ok so I guess you will have been and gone as a poster in 1 day.Only wish you could have been right on this one.

Very surprised at this as I heard the offer from France was a very strong one : s

not at all wildthing -

people can make mistakes and as I said earlier things change instantly I was only passing on info that I have :)

voth26

dont understand why pr is so adamant regarding the wage cap surely coming into an area he admits to knowing buggar all about you would take the time to learn the enviroment. or is he so arrogant to think that he can change the whole league concept to his way of thinking and doing things and expect everyone to follow his tune!!!. for me the steelers definately AINT following the wage cap not with the top line players finners is signing ie hewit,tait,leage and king etc on a weekly budget of £7200
getting angrier by the minute watching my club possibly sliding towards a demise it wont/may not recover from :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil:

voth26 said:
dont understand why pr is so adamant regarding the wage cap surely coming into an area he admits to knowing buggar all about you would take the time to learn the enviroment. or is he so arrogant to think that he can change the whole league concept to his way of thinking and doing things and expect everyone to follow his tune!!!. for me the steelers definately AINT following the wage cap not with the top line players finners is signing ie hewit,tait,leage and king etc on a weekly budget of £7200
getting angrier by the minute watching my club possibly sliding towards a demise it wont/may not recover from :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil:
we have 7 imports to sign!

I would like to think some big signings for us in the next week.
Things have gotta turn at some point and we must be able to splash some cash now that G knows where most of his old players heads are.
A must for me is Stu! :twisted:
Other then that the names that have been banded about also seem good.
We have options and thats not a bad thing and its still early.
Just wish Jon was back but hey ho.

Rempel16

freddieb said:
voth26 said:
Too angry to discuss the recent events sorry.

Just pointing out we only have 6 imports left to sign. (g, the smiths and max = 4)

ASHIPP

Rempel16 said:
freddieb said:
voth26 said:
Too angry to discuss the recent events sorry.

Just pointing out we only have 6 imports left to sign. (g, the smiths and max = 4)

To add to Remps' point, the successful capture of Jon and Stuart in the early off-season last year was because G had been monitoring them for a long time.....and was able to move quickly when the time was right.

I have every faith that G and Franny have players they have been monitoring/vetting.....but how many of them have now already joined other clubs because of prolonged negociations with J and S? G might have to go back to square again - these things take time. He and Franny have a massive challenge under, it seems, very difficult circumstances this year. I am sure they are doing their best.

Equally too angry to currently enter the debate. Might say lots of things I would regret later.

One issue that does need clarifying however is Shannons position.... Has he officially gone ?

WHATS HAPPENING WITH SHANNON?

Loads of rumours, bouncing around, thats Shannon Hope, has been sacked, can anybody clarify this, if so, why?, any infromation would be helpful! :?

Stu signs in denmark

From a very good source tonight, Stuart mcrae has signed for a team in denmark. What is going on with our hockey club at the moment I think the fans deserve some answers. :evil:

Re: Stu signs in denmark

Wouldn't surprise me if true, I imagine stu and Pelle were considering their options until coming home to find their stuff moved. That's kind of a decision maker.

Sent from my Nexus S using Tapatalk

TheStub

I've heard that too. If true then we need answers, good news and a display of action and change.

Despite some saying that we have retained a good core, we will have lost all but 1 of the top point scorers in the league. We should have worked to keep at least 1 of those who left, 2 not out of the question.

After a successful season this year will be a rebuilding year at best.

Chris

Administrator
Thread starter #857

Topic locked, there's no actual proof this has happened in this thread, and his leaving is being discussed on two other threads already.

Until there's actual proof of his signing elsewhere, we don't need another thread discussing it, there is a massive rumours thread at the top of the boards :)

Chris.

D

Deleted member 1337

Will voth stay a burning question

he might not as we are loosing valuble players :eek: :?: :shock: :?: :!: :!: :x :!: :x

Chris

Administrator
Thread starter #859
Re: Will voth stay a burning question

Stop creating duplicate topics damnit!

I've locked/deleted several of your posts and new topics already!

There's a rumours thread at the top discussing the situation with Voth, it's 85 pages, it can't be missed!

Chris.

Hi, i'm fairly new to this forum but check it a few times a week... Not sure if the following link has already been posted as I haven't read every post on the 86 Pages! :?:

However when I saw this my heart sunk... I felt it was key to keep Pelle in order to have a successful season next year and just hope that this isn't a done deal yet!? :cry:

http://www.belfastgiants.com/