Time For A Change?

voth26 said:
typical comments now the season has finished, have to agree it hasnt been a brilliant season as we all hoped it would be. i have one statement to make if you arent happy with the way the team plays when they win/lose or arent happy with the coaching staff, or the tent YOU HAVE THE CHOICE TO DECIDE TO GO TO A GAME OR NOT NO-ONE MAKES YOU GO!!!!!!...... i know we pay our money and are entittled to have a moan when things arent right but give the team a break there are some fans who post on here who never have a good word to say. we have to be the most fickle fans out of the whole eihl
Do you not read The Cage !! :lol:

As for the choice, i totally agree but after spending over £1000 this season i think i and others can have a little moan now and again...its human nature.

ASHIPP said:
Sliput said:
bluedevil said:
If only we had a decent coach to give us a good powerplay, you know something like the top three in the league!
What an absolute cop out !!!!

The players are professionals...they know what a bloody powerplay is. If they cant organize themselves on the ice that says more for the individuals ON the ice than it does for the coach.
Sliput, couldn't agree more. The coach can come up with the game plan - the players need to be able to execute it. IMHO often early this season, especially when the guys have been down by 1 goal, there has been a lot of panic/trying too hard on the power play. The Devils proved to themselves if they composed themselves, they could do it - how many times was G quoted talking about the importance of 'patience'. :cool: But before we all get critical of the statistics, I do recall several matches where other failed to convert plenty of pp chances. In one match, I think it was the Giants only converted 1/10 pp chances ! :eek:
We were third in the league on pp though, my comment contains traces of sarcasm

Sliput

[quote="bluedevil]

What an absolute cop out !!!!

The players are professionals...they know what a bloody powerplay is. If they cant organize themselves on the ice that says more for the individuals ON the ice than it does for the coach

We were third in the league on pp though, my comment contains traces of sarcasm[/quote][/quote]

Oops,sorry....with us being such good friends i should have known that........oh hang on :lol:

Seriously though, even though you may have been joking some people blame G for everything, even though you have 15 to 20 fully grown men playing the game ;)

Ah well,onwards and upwards.

Not sure I follow the first part of your post, but I agree with the rest. And when people are critiscing the coach for our pp when it's the third best in the league you have to wonder why!

voth26

hey twinkle i know what you mean ref spending large amount of money and having a moan, my oint was some people on here are never happy if you catch my drift :lol: :lol: . as regards your point about the cage i concede you in on that point we aint that fickle :lol: :lol: oh well theres always the summer to get it right