Recent content by Reggie Dunlop

1. Reggie Dunlop

Capitals vs Devils Sunday 9th November 6:00pm Chat/Updates!

Cheers Chris, just me being lazy! :D :D :D
  2. Reggie Dunlop

Capitals vs Devils Sunday 9th November 6:00pm Chat/Updates!

Steve, any chance of keeping score up to date on MNL? ;) :D :D :D
  3. Reggie Dunlop

Clouthier owns Sharpe

So exactly how much ice time did sharpe have before his little indescretion? & was it announced in the local press on friday? :evil: And what will Cruickshanks punishment be? :roll: The Elite league will have to deal with this regardless of whether Phoenix report or cite the incidences...
  4. Reggie Dunlop

Number 1 Already.....

Absolutely all positive things you have listed..... can only be good to raise the profile of Hockey. It was mentioned on day time radio 2 the other day that Ice Hockey is the UKs largest indoor spectator sport. My only concern is that we seem to be giving so much live and extended coverage...
  5. Reggie Dunlop

Andersson released

1st news item on Devils website - Not a big surprise
  6. Reggie Dunlop

Fighting on Ice ???

my money's on Pat Butcher! :D
  7. Reggie Dunlop

Devils vs Capitals Sunday 26th 6pm. Chat/Updates!

Something I said? :D Something anybody else said? :D Mods - it's obviously been a bad week Devils winning convincingly (bah humbug) Bison surrendering to PI poor edinburgh being abused losing valuable posters back to the Elite Head Squeeler forum! too much noise whilst I'm trying to take...
  8. Reggie Dunlop

Keep Kipper's trousers up

are we still talking about kippers trousers or a pizza?? :D :D :D :D :D :D :D
  9. Reggie Dunlop

The guessing game

All Credit to the guys doing research :) but do they have insider knowledge? ;) :D
  10. Reggie Dunlop

viewtopic.php?f=4&t=283&st=0&sk=t&sd=a Try re-reading this thread! :roll: :o :P what do the team need to do to get a pat on the back? :evil:
  11. Reggie Dunlop

Steelers Woe !

Such cinicism will get you severely berated - and while we're on the subject, how dare you mention another team in the Devils section of the forum! Surely this thread belongs in the "I've got an arena team but can't stay in a cup competition" Section of the forum :lol:
  12. Reggie Dunlop

SACK THE COACH - HINKS OUT! - ooops sorry - wrong week . think I've been napping for a week or two... have we signed some new players? :D :D :D :D only kidding ;) ;) ;) - from what I seen they deserved a good win a Welcome return for Tyson Sure on Paper we should have and did win...
  13. Reggie Dunlop

Security Update!

I apologise profusely and will take myself to the nearest place of punishment and give myself 40 lashes and a stiff talking to. Moderators, please remove my logon for 7 days as a punishment for not obeying rules, as a sense of humour can never be tolerated! please feel free to move this post...
  14. Reggie Dunlop

Security Update!

Ladies & gentlemen, & fellow Devils faithful It is with grave concern that we must report further unconfirmed sightings of the two rogue undercover operatives. Friday seen them hiding amongst the free bus load of pensioners on their weekly outing to Morrisons in the Bay, waiting in the cafe...
  15. Reggie Dunlop

Bob the Bison?

at the risk of being hypocritical after my last post (and some previous ones written after a glass or two of ale) and having read through the whole Basingstoke thread over Big Bad Bobs forum, I'm a little optimistic about this post from Bob. Yes!, Bobs motives and reasoning need to be...