Search results

1. 1

And devils dvds around?

I have Devils v Racers 4th December 2004 (commentary by Shannon), the Challenge Cup Final v Blaze 2006 and Phoenix 6th December 2006.
  2. 1

We may be called the Devils

Actually 11th & 12th books in the Bible are named KINGS
  3. 1

We may be called the Devils

We had a King as well!
  4. 1

My Turn

Am looking for a "My Turn" Scott Matska sweater, XL. Can exchange for a Devils top if you wish. DM me if able to oblige.
  5. 1

Sheffield Steelers v Cardiff Devils - Sat 21 Oct 2017 - League - FO 7pm - Chat/Updates

Clown? It is people like you Simmsey was referring to some years ago when he wrote "forums are for the ilinformed advising the uniformed". Which category do you fit in to.
  6. 1

Sheffield Steelers v Cardiff Devils - Sat 21 Oct 2017 - League - FO 7pm - Chat/Updates

Finally a voice of sanity among all the keyboard warriors who sit on their backsides and think they can do better than players or coaches.
  7. 1

What an absolute load of rubbish. How the hell do you know what Lord said to them? Try living in the real world.
  8. 1

Devils v Storm - 23/12 @ 19:00 - League - Chat/Updates

Due to a cancellation I have 2 adult tickets for Block 1 for tonight. Will sell for £20 if anyone interested. PM if anyone wants tickets.
  9. 1

Devils v Storm - 23/12 @ 19:00 - League - Chat/Updates

Due to illness I have 2 spare adult tickets in Block 1 for Storm game if anyone is interested.
  10. 1

Hockey magazines to give away.

I have a number of Powerplay and IHNR magazines from 1997/98 to give away, also several "Talk of the Devils" from 1989/90 to anyone who wants them.
  11. 1

Next years team.

Spot on Finny. Weber would be a backward step. Keep Lord.
  12. 1

Devils v Stars - Home & Away - Playoff QF's - Chat/Updates

Re: Devils v Stars - Home & Away - Playoff QF's - Chat/Updat Two dummies did not do so bad last night did they! Must have been all the hours they spent studying holiday brochures after Saturdays game. :DWD
  13. 1

PLAOFF FINALS

My family and some of my friends are unable to make it to Nottingham this weekend, neither do any of us have Premier Sports. Does anyone know if any of the sports bars, i.e. Bierkeller, Walkabout, will be showing the games live?
  14. 1

Web cast

Same problem. Only second time I have used Icetimetv, both for Panthers, and feel it was a waste of money. Have used webcasts from Belfast, Sheffield, Coventry and Fife this season and only had some minor problems with Coventry. Hope by next season it will be sorted.
  15. 1

The team need you

It`s not over until the fat lady sings!
  16. 1

Demise of MNL

If there is no Wi-Fi in rink how are the Devils going to manage when they move their office into IAW?
  17. 1

Devils @ Panthers - 19th December 2015 - Chat / Updates

Agree it is time to put this thread to bed and move on. Surely the best way to end it is to go on and win the league and when Panthers come to Cardiff (BBT or not) for the last game of the regular season to have the trophy presented to Tyson Marsh with them looking on.
  18. 1

Devils @ Giants - March 27th - 7pm - Chat & Updates

Think you called this one right Ocko. Think it will be different tomorrow night, especially if Giants go a few goals down.
  19. 1

New Owners

Nice one James.