Search results

1. punks

Devils Vs Stars - League - 4th Dec 22 - 18:00 FO

Can I get a sense check on this recurring joke at IAW; Three ST holders come in with 5 minutes to spare in the 1st and leave with 2 mins to spare in the 2nd. During play, the kid plays roblox, mum shops for personalised china and the dad browses fat face. If the mobiles fail, then out come a...
  2. punks

Devils Vs Storm - League - 13th Nov 22 - 18:00 FO

We should be done with it and just go all-in like the Halifax Highlanders did in The Goon and let Riley Brandt maraud about beating the living daylights out of the opposition! That'll drive ticket sales! Oh wait...
  3. punks

We've been blessed by some truly wonderful and competitive seasons, dare I say spoilt.. At this point, watching this, it feels like this is going to be a middle-of-the-road, something-of-nothing-esque season that's if the standings don't already point this way... I mean, how happy you are with...
  4. punks

What's with the referees letting the fighting go tonight? I don't get to every game but seems uncharacteristic as of late for them to be lenient.
  5. punks

Doubt it'll be read by the parents but for the fact they were fine for their children to be sat on their arses, playing on their tablets and phones during the remembrance Sunday proceedings is nothing short than a fucking disgrace. Also, we need new defensemen... Seems like conceding early at...
  6. punks

I've committed the cardinal sin; not eating before the game. Now I've got to dread the long line for a school dinner.
  7. punks

Devils Vs Panthers - League - 4th Nov 22 - 19:30 FO

Who else had to suffer Abe Simpson in block 5 shouting absolute rubbish during an absolute rout over the opposition? "GET INTO HIM. KEEP YOUR STICK ON THE ICE. OH COME ONNNNN." C'mon mate, at what point are you satisfied? Cringe asf. It's 3-0 in P1 as opposed to conceding in the first minute...
  8. punks

Panthers Vs Devils - League - 30th Oct 22 - 16:00 FO

We've lost too much quality through the COVID period and beyond that simply has not been replaced effectively and it shows. What little quality we did bring in, we haven't retained for whatever reason.
  9. punks

Devils Vs Blaze - CC - 29th Oct 22 - 19:00 FO

This is cruel and unusual punishment now three games on the bounce. Only one or two passages of play to write home about thus far. We look like strangers playing together for the first time tonight for the most part... it's bizarre!
  10. punks

Devils Vs Giants - League - 21st Oct 22 - 19.30 FO

This is worse than the "gravy" served at the "food" outlet and that's saying something.
  11. punks

Being physical isn't going to fix that first period effort! Stringing simple passes together would be a start.
  12. punks

Is Coxy alright? Lots unforced mistakes tonight. We look sloppy, dare I say it in some aspects; lazy! Outworked by bang average play. A continuance of the 2nd and 3rd period against Sheffield...
  13. punks

Question is; can we get 145 or more replies in this thread? As that's the measure of bitter and twistedness at present!
  14. punks

Buying: Fournier or Register jerseys

Any about? Replica or Game-worns... not fussy!
  15. punks

Doubt anyone at Devils will notice, but....

With all the tremendous independent food and beverage traders in Cardiff, surely something else could be offered? I had to suffer the try-hards and the mid-life crisis brigade in Cardiff Bay spoons beforehand!
  16. punks

"People pay to see fighting"

"Shame they don't fight, butt" "Get into him, butt" "We need a good scuffle to stop them from playing" ---- I had to listen to the above and variations of it last night (from lads who fancied themselves hockey pundits...) and a hell of a lot more around the rink lately and simply ask this...
  17. punks

Doubt anyone at Devils will notice, but....

The beer, the school cafeteria grade food, the blocked toilets, the small uncomfortable chairs, the hospital-like rink lighting, the poor sound-system, the lego screen... Hardly befitting a sporting arena in a bloody capital city!
  18. punks

Devils Vs steelers - League - 15th Oct 22

I miss Matt Register...
  19. punks

Devils Vs Panthers - League - 7th Oct 22

Shocking decision.