Search results

1. Ingramator

New player to devils?

I heard a there is a rumour on Twitter that a new player was coming to devils, the name that may of been mentioned was mcmorrow, can anyone confirm, deny or hopefully change that name of the rumoured guy?
  2. Ingramator

Ticket prices

All the good news of the signings, it quotes in the stu signing that they will be looking at increasing the ticket prices this season, although I think if they need to do it they will have to, but didn't Ragan say last year, all this season the prices would stay the same?
  3. Ingramator

Gamecenter live

Hi just a quick question about gamecenter live. Mine shows the game starts at 1130, but when I asked people they say game starts at 12. Do I take it that with every game on there they show it starting half hour earlier than it is?
  4. Ingramator

Challenge cup final

Does anyone know when the final actually is? Thanks
  5. Ingramator

Sheffield

Does anybody know what block is the away one in Sheffield please? Thanks in advance
  6. Ingramator

Season tickets

I know there has been talk about this before but can't find topic, but when will we receive our cards, our information for this? With 3 weeks to go we haven't for long!
  7. Ingramator

Elite league playoffs 2011

Hey, just wondered if anyone has a copy of elite league playoff finals, tried to buy it but sold out and has been for a while. Thanks
  8. Ingramator

confused with playoffs

Confused.com, we won tonight so what does that mean? We play Belfast on 2nd april does it? It's just I got confused by being told we need to play Belfast twice hone and away? Someone help!
  9. Ingramator

Fan Forum update?

Does anybody have any information regarding tonights fan forum?? What the exciting news was?
  10. Ingramator

Why is steelers vs panthers "the most anticipated game"

I have looked on elite league website and it says not long until boxing day and the most anticipated game of the year, steelers vs panthers..... Why is this?? i dont understand, i personally think the devils games are better than that
  11. Ingramator

Nottingham Playoffs

Does anyone know the date that you are able to reserve the tickets for this weekend? Or who you have to call etc? Thanks
  12. Ingramator

is there anything the devils can do about the refs?

After tonight game is there anything they can do about hicks? Can they go to a board and say how bad it was? Or can they as if hicks can not ref in our games anymore?
  13. Ingramator

Rev's Bar - Whose going?

Right whose going tonight? Im going to make my way there for about 7 oclock, any ideas on how busy its going to be?
  14. Ingramator

Season Ticket Confirmation

I have had a telephone call about my season ticket and the deposit has come out but when i asked what confirmation i have about this it wasnt really helpfull. Does anybody know if you recieve a letter to say its succesfull or does it just arrive? Thanks
  15. Ingramator

New fixture list

I know this season hasnt quite finished yet, but i have got my season ticket :D does anybody know when the new fixture list will be produced so i can book days off work? Thanks
  16. Ingramator

Battlefield: Bad Company 2

Does anyone play bad company 2 on ps3 at all? If so does anyone fancy a game at some point?
  17. Ingramator

Unofficial Website

Hey, I have just finished university and i need to make a portfolio, basically i have been advised to create progrmas, websites and put them on my CV. Basically what i was going to do was create a unofficial Devils website, i just wanted to ask if anyone on here had any objections, if so i wont...
  18. Ingramator

Private messages

I have been having issues with private messages, i just wanted to know if my private messages are getting through, is anyone able to help me out with thsi please? Thanks
  19. Ingramator

Season ticket

basically im interested in buying a season ticket for next season. I emailed through the website but never had any replies, so thought i would try on here. does anybody know how much they cost, how you can make payments and where the seats are situated. Would appreciate help as i didnt have...
  20. Ingramator

Who Are You??

Basically i just been to the devils game and wanted to say what a game!!! but the main thing is i was sat in bloke 14 row F seat 19-20 and basically i just wanted to know if the guys (and girl who was pregnant) sitting next to me were regulars? I know this is a sad thing to do, but i wanted...