Challenge Cup Final - Devils Vs Steelers - VICTORY! VICTORY!

Wagstaff

Re: Challenge Cup Final - Devils Vs Steelers - 8th March - 4

Come what may, it will be worth remembering that last year you wondered who would win the Challenge Cup, this year with Todd, Steve, Lordo and friends on board you are going to the final and wondering if YOU can win the challenge cup.

Good Luck Devils, enjoy your day !

Good Luck to the team and the Red Army. Make it loud and proud.
I'll be following from France

What a great result. Well done to all the players and fans. Interestingly we won the cup during our last season at the WNIR and now in our last season at the BBT.
However I am concerned that the League will think that team's don't have an advantage playing at home in a "neutral" ice rink ;)
If true I think's it's not on that the Steelers didn't wait to collect their runners-up medals and applaud the winners on the ice.
Does anyone know if the highlights will go online somewhere for those of us who couldn't make it?

ASHIPP

Utterly brilliant. The Boys deserve this so much. Every bit as good as that lot this year....and tonight the BEST team came through.

Team, Red Army and our Calgary Family enjoy this moment and rock the so-called House of Steel.

We dared to believe and it happened. Never been prouder in the Elite league era to be a Devils' fan than I am tonight. Safe journey back everyone.

Re: Challenge Cup Final - Devils Vs Steelers - VICTORY! VICT

chillee said:
More arena's will hopefully come and eliminate the few dominant ones.
Let's hope so. Not good having things suited to the arena teams.

ASHIPP said:
Utterly brilliant. The Boys deserve this so much. Every bit as good as that lot this year....and tonight the BEST team came through.

Team, Red Army and our Calgary Family enjoy this moment and rock the so-called House of Steel.

We dared to believe and it happened. Never been prouder in the Elite league era to be a Devils' fan than I am tonight. Safe journey back everyone.
Nothing can take this joy away for us. Let's hope for six more wins and the unbelievable might happen.

GREAT game
Well done team, fans & owners. What a turn round from last season.
RED ARMY all the way :D :D :D :Banana :pickle :RAWK

It's now that I think of someone like Ed Patterson, and would love to see him and his family come back and receive the credit he deserves for his service to the club under very difficult circumstances.

We look after our own!!!!!

Watched the web cast and looked like a wonderful game :p

Hope they bring the Challenge Cup to the next home game so those of us that couldn't make it to Sheffield get to celebrate with the team too.

I hope they will parade the cup around the rink before the game next sunday against Sheffield, just to throw them off their stride. and then again during of the period breaks just to rub it in!!!!

Russkydevil said:
I hope they will parade the cup around the rink before the game next sunday against Sheffield, just to throw them off their stride. and then again during of the period breaks just to rub it in!!!!
Excellent idea :lol:

Many many congratulations to you all, players & fans from us Panthers fans. After the last few years you lot have had I am so pleased for you all to at last see some success & in the first season of Mr Kelman. Enjoy your win and have a great night celebrating. :Banana

styx

Hi from a newbie fan ( my daughter and myself have been addicted for a massive month now). Having already got our replica shirts, caps, and car showing off a devils scarf ( which is getting a little bit of unfriendly attention down here between swansea and Llanelli), We just want to say Congrats to team and ALSO the fans that made the trip up to Sheffield. I was on call so we had to watch the podcast. Hope to speak to you soon.

On a bus heading back down to London - what a win.
Was a bit too clode for comfort at the end, but I'll take any win we can.
Exhausted now but the 10 hour round trip was worth it for every second of those celebrations.

Have a great night to anyone staying over night in Sheffield - paint the town RED!

styx said:
Hi from a newbie fan ( my daughter and myself have been addicted for a massive month now). Having already got our replica shirts, caps, and car showing off a devils scarf ( which is getting a little bit of unfriendly attention down here between swansea and Llanelli), We just want to say Congrats to team and ALSO the fans that made the trip up to Sheffield. I was on call so we had to watch the podcast. Hope to speak to you soon.
Great you and your famiy are enjoying your hocķey. I have never seen in all my time so many ŕeplica jerseys...It's wonderful!!!

welcome to the Devils Family.