Giants Vs Devils - League - 18th & 19th March 23 - Double Header Baby!

Swarley

Louis benched yet again as a healthy scratch.

I'm begging the owners to wake up and see what this guy is doing to the club, he's playing Reid who has been useless majority of the season but benching a guy who has bled for this club for 6 years.

You cant have faith in a guy who can't even string a power play together and constantly gives a sad pout after the teams been demolished because he isn't learning from his mistakes.

BostonBart22

Louis benched yet again as a healthy scratch.

I'm begging the owners to wake up and see what this guy is doing to the club, he's playing Reid who has been useless majority of the season but benching a guy who has bled for this club for 6 years.

You cant have faith in a guy who can't even string a power play together and constantly gives a sad pout after the teams been demolished because he isn't learning from his mistakes.
Obviously fallen out with coach and owners .

Their first goal (assuming that won’t be the last) came about because just after Bowns makes a great save, we give up the easiest turnover ever.

It was actually just a pass.

And as I was typing this the second goes in. Bit of luck on that one, but also a bit soft.

Also, I’ve moaned about him before, but the Giants commentator either doesn’t know the names or pronounces them wrong.

Guy is basically just a fan with a microphone, which doesn’t feel like it’s value for money for £15.

Wannabe2

Will never pay for a giants webcast again, crap commentary by a biased loud mouthed idiot, and camerawork by a bricklayer. It’s bad enough having a pretty lousy team but this production is garbage,

Samael

Also, I’ve moaned about him before, but the Giants commentator either doesn’t know the names or pronounces them wrong.

Guy is basically just a fan with a microphone, which doesn’t feel like it’s value for money for £15.
Well some posters on here would have you believe that if multiple clubs charge the same price for their product that is acceptable, regardless of quality.

TL91

Well some posters on here would have you believe that if multiple clubs charge the same price for their product that is acceptable, regardless of quality.
Was no discussion on quality, it was just comparing prices of competitors/equivalent scenarios. Something that happens all the time…adverts are full of them from supermarkets.