Inferno Interview - Tylor Michel

Glover said:
how he was highly critical of the league and referees when he left us. I didn't think he would ever come back to this country to play.
This is the bit that confuses me also. He cant surely think things have improved since he was last over here !

Glover said:
What is also disappointing was how he was highly critical of the league and referees when he left us. I didn't think he would ever come back to this country to play. Let's hope he gets a suspension for them at a critical time like he did with us (one of the reasons we didn't win the league two seasons ago). What is going to be more difficult for me is to tell my 8 year old daughter that her favourite player two seasons ago is joining Sheffield. She's still wondering why her current favourite hasn't re-signed yet (Jeff Pierce).
That's the main thing that's grinding my gears is that he was so critical of the league, refs and consistency and now comes back and signs for our arch rivals. He was and still is my favourite players And was really gutted when he left, but this has just brought that horrible feeling back too!

I'm wondering if finners has signed him to mess with our heads an confidence. What we need to remember is that yes he was amazing with us but considering the situation we were in last year, finishing 4th and getting to the PO final isnt too shabby.

There's a pretty big gap between the top 3 and the rest of the league and what we have achieved is proof that we need to keep one eye on the past (players) while focusing on the future (players)!

Move forward and in the words of Phil Osaer #winitall2012/13

Twinkle said:
Glover said:
how he was highly critical of the league and referees when he left us. I didn't think he would ever come back to this country to play.
This is the bit that confuses me also. He cant surely think things have improved since he was last over here !
Maybe Shuff have told him any seemingly unwarranted ban (his biggest single bug bear from his time here was the semi-legit ban he got for multiple misconducts after the clash with Farmer) could be negotiated with the league big wigs who, it seems, are in the pockets of the arena clubs...

#controversial ;)

In general I'm gutted, I'd have LOVED to see him back here but its a job for these guys and you can't begrudge him. He doesn't owe us anything really.

As usual there's the typical chirping between everybody on here. The facts are Tylors a traitor. If you fought in the army for our country but the taliban offered you a much better deal I know this is slightly out sight but the principles are the same. We all know why hes done it and we can all understand. We know about short carears and making money and NHL players doing all the time and other players doing it and all the rest that the Tylor defence crew can throw at us. But the facts are he's a traitor and although I can understand why it will never stop me from shouting abuse at the guy. Because for what hes done I want to make the BBT the place the guy now hates comming to. The place where he dreads the fans and hopefully the place that puts him off his game. Only then will he realise what a mistake it is to sign for Shuff!

Finny

At the moment my avatar in work is him flying through the air. He clearly has not taken into account the fact that I have forgotten how to change my avatar - which of course I will now have to do.

Once I have worked out how to do it, I shall be making an effigy of him to hang from the front of Block 3 for next season.

Why Tylor? Why??????????????????????????????

mazza03

It wouldn't let me edit,

This is the incentive to wine the league, CC and play offs. Oh how I would love to see that happen even more now.

Just to clarify he left the Devils over a season ago and went to Sweeden, played their for a year then signed for Sheffield, is that correct?

Foxy

Maybe Adams shouldnt be so willing to help Finnerty anymore if as suggested he was in talks and close to signing with us first.

im sure somebody posted something about simmsey saying a couple of days ago that adams had pretty much secured a huge signing. I bet it was tylor and finnertys poached him and tucked g up like a kipper

phildavies21 said:
im sure somebody posted something about simmsey saying a couple of days ago that adams had pretty much secured a huge signing. I bet it was tylor and finnertys poached him and tucked g up like a kipper
Please don't tell me that this is true. If it is I can't believe we have yet another reason to dislike the Steelers as much as we do!

voth26

I think for me it's the way it seems to have been done, first he agrees a new deal then "something happens" and he bound for squeeler land. it feels like he has been playing G and the devils to possibily wangle a better deal elsewhere knowing that some one like finnerty would take the bait, he's has obviously been speaking to finnerty otherwise it's a bit strange that finnerty was able to land him unless he contacted the squeelers after he bailed out on us. when he plays at the BBT i know that his games arent going to be as pleasant as when he was there last.
when he signed in sweden that didnt bother me so much as it was a different country but now he's back in eihl with our worst rivals and knowing the dislike between the two clubs it feels like he's sticking two fingers up at us fans and thats to much to take.

drainage

Glover said:
phildavies21 said:
Please don't tell me that this is true. If it is I can't believe we have yet another reason to dislike the Steelers as much as we do!
To be fair year on year they come up with new reasons ..... its like a factory line !! :lol:

I say we wait and see where 1. our signings go 2. how their season pans out - seems a lot of money being spent up there - am struggling to see how thats sustainable (maybe match night programmes just shot up to £7.50 and you now have to pay to wee !!!)

Its done - now time to shove it to Tylor in the best way .... on the ice !!

PS yeap the bit that grates is the whip round - it was a genuine gesture and whilst it doesnt mean we are owed anything its left a yucky taste !