Search results

1. D

Cardiff NIHL1 v Solent Devils

Well done to all to have listened to the comments and reviewed the prices !!!! see you on Saturday !! :Banana :Pickle :P
  2. D

Had a look around and Bristol pitbulls charge £6.00 adult £3.00 kids .... Haringey racers is £8 adults kids free ! Somebody must revisit this price structure ?? What is the concession price ??
  3. D

Wow that's a hike on last years price . Won't get bums on seats at that price ! As much as I support them I would think I would be saving my money for the first team games !!!
  4. D

Any hockey on this weekend ?

Hi all I'm in great need of a hockey fix. Anyone know if there is any hockey on this weekend at the bbt ! Cheers
  5. D

Brent Walton

new signing !!!http://www.eliteprospects.com/player.php?player=12025
  6. D

Kurka gone ???

Elite prospects are show Thomas Kurka has been transferred !!
  7. D

Big announcement!!

Steve moira please !!!!
  8. D

Pope for God

Baby Ben
  9. D

Pope for God

He seems to be getting the very best out of Ben Davies .. he was awesome but the worrying thing is that premier sports beamed that performance all over !!! wont be long before he shows up on the radar of big big teams !!!
  10. D

new coach !!!!

ill put it on my letter to santa !!
  11. D

new coach !!!!

after reading the comedy that is occuring at the bbt me personally have written off any league success (barring a miracle). what i would like to say is should we be thinking or discussing next seasons coach !! (hopefully new coach) i feel it should be a past player and the person I would choose...
  12. D

Devil of a deal !!!!! Council staff

Totally agree Ocko. Forces etc should get benefits all over the city !! As a Council employee benefits !!!!!!!!!! Mmmmmmm I wont rise to the bait but hey at least I shared the offer (to other council staff) !!! :Banana
  13. D

Yes finny just Cardiff I believe,
  14. D

Sorry.. the stingrays game on the 10th NOVEMBER !! not the 10th oct...
  15. D

For a limited time only, the Cardiff devils are offering council employees match tickets for a discounted £11 instead of £17. A 40% reduction for the 3 games devils v flyers oct 27th...devils v Stingrays 31st. And Devils v Stingrays 10th November. All staff need to do is present there staff...
  16. D

Web cast

Silly question but am I able to watch this through Apple TV ???
  17. D

Cardiff Nihl Devils

As the NIHL season is nearly upon us (i believe the first game is on the 7th (Sat) does anyone know whether they are playing this year as there has been no news of signings. Last year we had assembled a marvellous squad by this point !!!. ;:|
  18. D

clan sign

Clan have also signed Matt Towe as stated in Elite Prospects
  19. D

Devils committment to next season

nice to see a lot of the guys signed early and good imports signed early... gerard must of banned finerty from his facebook page to stop him stealing his findings.... looking forward to the season now !! :D
  20. D

BBT Hockey this weekend !

Anything on Saturday !! Junior games etc