Recent content by pj_blaze

1. P

ST Terms & Conditions

Could it be a knock on from people cancelling their DD's after Gerad was sacked (saw people saying they were going to do this but don't know if they did). Or maybe it's a deal for the club where they get all the money (minus a fee/percentage) up front from this company so all the season ticket...
  2. P

Ragan and Pope answer your questions

I can't believe people thought that was professional. You'd never guess Ragan was the owner and Pope his employee. Pope just talked over Ragan a couple of times and contradicted him at least once. Fair enough they might be annoyed by fans moaning/slagging them off but i thought they came across...
  3. P

Rumour doing the rounds on twitter...

Nothing to stop him having a testimonial even if he leaves as the clubs usually have no involvement in it. Sure most Devils fans would still want to show support for it. Just have to wait for a statement from Regan saying it's been cancelled, then we'll know it's definately going ahead
  4. P

G given a month

Shock horror. Regan says something to try and keeps the fans happy, realises he's done the opposite so says something else. The original release made no sense anyway. It would of given G 6 league games to make at least 7points (thats if the teams above lose all their league games). So it was...
  5. P

The Evil that is the 2013/14 Rumours thread

You might be in real trouble then as i know for a fact that Plumton only signed as he wanted to try Faulkner's home made cheese cake. And Plumton is a great caracaturist and Ross only signed as he wanted an amusing sketch of himself driving a go-kart.
  6. P

Deeds handed two fines

Was in reply to Finny on that other thread: Not anti devils. If i was anti devils i'd be heading a swift way towards a divorce. I've ranted about blaze plenty of times in the previous seasons, and got a faur bit of stick from blaze fans for slagging their worship of Danton off. In fact i was...
  7. P

Devils Realease Milam

But also reminisent of the old Newcastle and sometimes Steelers press releases where they would say they were after a player but didn't get them and then name a player they had no chance in getting anyway.
  8. P

Devils Realease Milam

Think you need a very offensive D man to help with the goals. Either that or plsy with 4 import D + Batch and bring in another import forward.
  9. P

Blaze v Devils - 22/09 7:00pm - League - Chat/Updates

Well my Dad was impressed with Luke Piggot tonight as he took some kids from his GCSE chemistry class and before the game Luke came out the dressing room to speak to them about his career in science, which was a nice touch. Didn't see the game but the trouble with Deeds is he backs himself up...
  10. P

What happens to hats thrown on to the Ice?

I've thrown mine at a Blaze game. Think the player was Welch. Whoever it was, it was their first ever hatrick so thought why not... And then a steward had a go at me for throwing something onto the ice :DWD
  11. P

DCF -spending

I don't think Blaze has one as a registered charity
  12. P

DCF -spending

I don't want to stir up a hornets nest, and obviously i'm a Blaze fan so it will probably be seen as stirring, but i don't understand the DCF. Other clubs seem to do as much community work as the Devils but don't do it as registered charrities. Are they missing something or is Regan just more...
  13. P

Devils Sign Devin Didiomete

Not to mention that the megapgones distort their voice so much without actually making them much louder, they're completely pointless
  14. P

Parking cost rise

Presume the swimming pool charges are only for the hockey fans. So we all just turn up in swimming costumes.
  15. P

Parking cost rise

So Regan has his fingers in that too? He'll be on the phone to the Severn Bridge next