Search results

1. MikeyWaresRightFist

Two tickets to Blaze 26th Dec

I have 2 tickets available to tonight's game. Block 7, Row E. 1 adult & 1 child. £15 for the pair. Drop me a PM. Cheers
  2. MikeyWaresRightFist

Clan Vs Devils - League - 5th Nov 23 - FO 18:00

Hell of a way to respond to yesterday's performance. Cracking.
  3. MikeyWaresRightFist

Devils Vs Storm - League - 4th Nov 23 - FO 19:00

Devils definitely didn't want to be on the ice today. And how Garcia seemed to do whatever he wanted, with nobody even attempting to even look at him sideways is anyone's guess. Appreciate tonight was difficult - but one team wanted to win and one was happy to roll over.
  4. MikeyWaresRightFist

NHL Sweden - tickets to all 4 games available

Anyone on the hunt for tickets to the NHL Global Series in Sweden next month? Unfortunately my trip has been cancelled, so have 3 tickets (sat next to each other) to all of the games at face value Wings vs Sens Leafs vs Wings Wild vs Sens Leafs vs Wild Drop me a line if interested or know of...
  5. MikeyWaresRightFist

Cardiff Devils Confirmed Signings & Departures 2023/24

Sanford is back :) Hell of a resigning
  6. MikeyWaresRightFist

Continental Cup

The November dates clash with the NHL in Sweden, in case anyone already has tickets for it......
  7. MikeyWaresRightFist

Season Wrap-up

Probably the only place I have seen an owner(s) come onto a fan forum & put forward their thoughts. Really appreciate that and certainly has me excited for next season. Just imagine Vincent Tan doing the same at the City!!
  8. MikeyWaresRightFist

Giants v Devils - Playoff Final! - Sunday 16th April @ 1700

Fantastic period - that's what we like to see!!! Let's carry it over into the 2nd
  9. MikeyWaresRightFist

Steelers v Devils - PO Semi-Final - 15th April 23 - 1900 FO

Well fundamentally that is the problem isn't it. You can keep possession on the PP for a full 2mins, but if you put only 1 or even 2 shots on net, what is that doing!? I'm not talking about blindly shooting from the point, I'm talking about heads up play and when a lane opens up, let it go. We...
  10. MikeyWaresRightFist

SHOOT. THE. PUCK. What am I watching.
  11. MikeyWaresRightFist

PP = SHOOT.THE.PUCK Honestly, I would love to know what goes on at training with the PP. The players must be tearing their hair out if this is the 'system' they must follow.
  12. MikeyWaresRightFist

Devils Vs Blaze - PO 1/4 Final - 9th April 23 - 18:00 FO

I would be really interested in what the game plan would be 'IF' DuPont had his 'own players'. We seem to want to cycle the puck continually in the offensive zone, without putting pucks on net (particularly from the point). The amount of times we dump the puck in with only 1 forechecker...
  13. MikeyWaresRightFist

He didn't ice again, unless I am blind
  14. MikeyWaresRightFist

Main job was to beat the Blaze over two games, so we have ticked that box. However, tonight was abysmal. Its good that Bowns was on his game as the Blaze could have easily pulled that game back tonight. I still can't work out what we are trying to do at any point, bar walk the puck into the...
  15. MikeyWaresRightFist

Blaze Vs Devils - PO 1/4 Final - 8th April 23 - 19:00 FO

Fair play - never thought tonight would go like this.
  16. MikeyWaresRightFist

Devils Vs steelers - League - 2nd April - 18:00 FO

Easy to play like that when there is no pressure as a 'nothing game'. Good to get some confidence going into next weekend though so not knocking it at all. What happened to Chad? Tell you what though, how McNally was left to get away with the spear and cross check and get absolutely nothing...
  17. MikeyWaresRightFist

Devils Vs Flyers - League - 25th March 23 - 19:00 FO

Did they call it for goalie interference? What a shambles of a call , and the fact they then took the best part of 5 minutes to watch the replay, and still decide to wave it off has totally blown me away. In all my years of watching hockey, that is up there with one of the worst calls I have...
  18. MikeyWaresRightFist

Devils Vs Storm - League - 9th March 23 - 19:30 FO

Unsure - I was told he wasn't there. I won't claim to be in the know, so may have that a little wrong. But he was definitely arrested for drink driving
  19. MikeyWaresRightFist

Devils Vs Storm - League - 9th March 23 - 19:30 FO

Oh what I would do to have him on the ice again