Search results

1. I

Scott Hotham 30th anniversary gamer - Not for sale, error post.

*Not for sale* Messaged you about the jersey
  2. I

Junior Club (DCF) Statement

So, just to clarify, the New Junior Club (Formerly DCF) is dropping the DCF name or completely separating from the DCF? If it's a separation, then what role does the DCF now have? As usual, more than meets the eye I think with this ;:|
  3. I

Franny and Sullivan to return

A bit late to this party, but aside from when Paul Sullivan was GM - a time he brought in Coca Cola & Fordthorne as major sponsors, as well as a host of other smaller names - what has he done to warrant tarring with the same brush as Ragan & Phillips? If whatever personal beef you have with him...
  4. I

Franny and Sullivan to return

Just to clear up the whole "It couldn't be done" claims. What was said was that it couldn't be done without investment. Investment mostly around the broadband links, but we did discuss with Ragan about possible changes to camera position to reduce the break up on any livestream. This was all...
  5. I

Statement from Dan LaCosta

Were you told it was a new deal, with a new company rather than just a 'change to the direct debit form' that it was publicised as such? The FCA are apparently looking at the deal. Both from FF actually being able to do it and the terms of the contract. Fingers crossed it gets voided and both...
  6. I

Season Ticket Prices Frozen

12 month DD is a great option for most. Shame it's not this year, but at least there are 11/8/6 month options. One thing that needs clearing up is the family ticket pricing. 2 adults + 2 children is more than 2 adults + 1 child & purchasing an extra child ST. How did they work that one out...
  7. I

Wowsers! So a standard price ticket at £520 for 30 games works out at just over £17 a game. Even the early bird price is £16 a game. What's the walk up cost going to be then? £20+? "It's a bold strategy, Cotton. Let's see if it pays off for 'em."
  8. I

If the players did want to do something like a tell all, then I guess that's their choosing. I'd be surprised, but maybe things have been worse than feared. This season has been a disaster, and like or not, the wider fanbase has been lied to by the back office staff, with the exception of...
  9. I

Paul Ragan interview

Does it bother you at all that the 'morons' outside include current sponsors or match night volunteers? Or long term season ticket holders? How do they have their own agendas against the club?
  10. I

Message from Joe Myers

The great divide - rhetoric and debate in here please I've been asked to post this by Joe: I would like to say a massive thank you for all the great messages I've received from the devils fans, players, past and present. It was a massive shock when I was informed of my release but I am also...
  11. I

G Testimonial Season - Mega Thread

An excellent night last night. Welcome drinks went down very well, good food and entertaining speeches from all involved. I wish I could say more, but what was said in the room, stays in the room. Unless it's being reported back obviously...
  12. I

Brent Pope seeks new Head Coach

I would guess it's at least that. A lot of prep to get done before the tournament. Interesting sentence in that story about Cuddihy turning the role down. Why was he announced in the original PR then? :DWD
  13. I

Change in Coach Poll

I'm not sure how a team of players, some of whom have apparently been let down with their contracts by Pope, are now going to play for a coach they don't respect and has engineered this situation. Hardly a recipe for a happy room!
  14. I

Official Club Statement

OK cheers for clearing that up. Hardly a ringing endorsement of his coaching ability (not meaning from you) by just being on the bench when they won at the tail end of the season. Ah well. Be interesting to see how he coaches a room full of players with allegedly very little, if any, respect...
  15. I

Official Club Statement

Need some help here. In the Press Release, Pope claims to have been on the bench the last time we won a championship. I can only find him on the bench during the 07-08 season. Which wasn't a great season We won the Knockout cup(!) in 06-07 season, when he was player coach at Romford. Have I...
  16. I

Late Face Off on Sunday

I guess it depends on the numbers of the fans involved, which is what I'm trying to explore. Those that would be later / not go due to being at the football, or those that now don't go because it's later, and gives issues with transport and / or kids in school.
  17. I

Late Face Off on Sunday

If they'd left faceoff at the same time, people would have had a chance to get there a little earlier than usual, as doors open at 5 and the CCS won't be kicking out until 5.45ish? As they've now moved the face off later, people will be arriving at the rink as the area is flooded with leaving...
  18. I

CH sports

I can't say I'm surprised by the fact the club haven't spoken to Mike about the SOHB changes. It looks like either a snap decision or suggestion that hasn't been thought through. The knock on effect will be a reduction in sales. When SOHB was a 'big name' I'd buy between £10-20 worth, other...
  19. I

ENFORCER

Well deserved. His battles with Vial were fantastic. A photo from one of those fights was used - I kid you not - by The Canadian Conference of Catholic Bishops in one of their youth handbooks, in a section on 'Resolving conflict' Perhaps as an example of how not to? The email asking to use...
  20. I

Supporters club reincarnation version 666

It was mentioned as a benefit of being a member of Red Army Supporters. Prematurely from what John has said.